Monday, September 7, 2009

Chebuzz Paparazzi Tiny 2.11 Autopilot Setup

I will start posting my adventures in setting up a Chebuzz Paparazzi Autopilot. It does not seem to hard, but there are always hitches to these things. I have the equipment, I will post some pictures tonight or tomorrow.

I bought an "everything you need" kit witht he Xbee Pro 2.4GHz modems. I had some questions from the Chebuzz guys, and I will gladly post their responses to the blog as they come in.

One of the things that I would like to cover here is the construction of some airlock boxes for the Tiny 2.11. That way there is no cable tension on the devices themselves and we will have some nice boxes to mount inside the fuselage. It is not very professional to just stick boards into fuselage, there can be all kinds of issues if they are not properly secured.