Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Viral marketing Ideas

Marketing a small company is tough for anyone. So I am looking for cute ways to drive traffic through the site. Hopefully, traffic that wants to buy a plane. One idea is to try the viral video route. A colleague of mine from work came up with a great title. Let me know what you guys think of, "Fat Man Flying presents A School Girl Plane White Panties First Flight". That should get us some of the other search hits from YouTube and on the blog.

Pity, I do not live in Czech anymore, it always seemed a lot easier to talk a girl into letting me see her panties for a hare-brained video. Got to love it. I have some other ideas, but the viral video has the best chance to bring traffic to the site. We have started spamming business cards at UAV and fly-ins. Anyone have any other ideas? At least try to be professional, I am trying to run a legitimate business.