Monday, September 14, 2009

Second Prototype is Almost Ready

That is a bit of a lie. Maybe it is just marketing, can't sell something that does not exist. Well you can, but I am not as big as a fruit-shaped software company. So I am trying to upload some of the better pics to the blog. The wing frame came out really well, maybe even symmetric, but we all know that will never happen.

The first one is not doing poorly, we are waiting on some plexiglass hoops from the sign cutters to shore up the doors and part of the fuselage. As soon as I get those, we should be pretty close to getting the engines installed. I have to finish doing the soldering, but my little iron from radio shack takes a while to heat up the fat connections for the motors. Should try to do it again.

At the moment, it is all looking good. Just need to get the last bits finished so that I can get some more pics together for the main site. Please don't forget to visit the main website, http://www.buzzlabs.us. A lot more information about everything there.